Youth for Seva (YFS) works with a number of partner NGOs, who work on ground. The role of YFS is to connect volunteers with partner NGOs. For a good match between partner NGOs and volunteers, it is useful to have documentation of the Seva work done by the partner NGOs.
- Visit partner NGOs.
- Understand their work and philosophy.
- Look at existing collaterals
- Document the work and create collaterals
- Shoot videos of volunteers, beneficiaries and the work
- Take photographs of the work
- Write stories of change
Expectation from Interns :
- Work in teams of 2 – 3 people
- Bring your own cameras / stands etc.
- Some part of editing will be required. It will be helpful if interns can do some editing or learn during this period.