Going by basic definition of Financial inclusion, it is delivery of Financial Services at an affordable cost to vast section of disadvantaged and low income groups
- A research work on various available Pension Plans, Medical policies/insurance, Life insurance policies, Micro Finance – that fall under the umbrella of Financial Inclusion.
- Study various benefits present under each scheme.
- Document/Presentation highlighting step-wise procedure to avail each of the schemes.
- Ground study of various NGOs (like Sanchayan Society) working in this direction of Financial Inclusion.
Ideal Team of Interns :
- Team of 2-3 interns with Finance background who could study and prepare document/presentation on various aspects related to Financial Inclusion and schemes under it.
- Team of 2-3 interns doing on-ground study of NGOs, SHGs working in this direction
Various projects being run by Youth for Seva, Delhi Chapter – suitable for internships